In this policy, "personal information" about you that is unique and would actually or potentially identify you as an individual, like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available to anyone. This includes information you provide to us when you use our website to make or modify a reservation; establish a profile; communicate personal preferences; participate in, respond to, or take advantage of special offers; or which you otherwise provide to us in the course of using of our website. We use aggregate or statistical information to better serve our guests and customers generally, to enhance the performance of our website and to generally improve how we do business.
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified herein, except with your consent.
- We will safeguard your personal information from disclosure other than as identified herein or with your consent.
- We will take steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties, consistent with our policy and the laws and regulations that apply.
- We will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up to date and we will provide you with reasonable opportunities to access, correct, and update your personal information.
- You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the services or goods you may request.
- You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, when you use the Contact Us form provided on this site using “Unsubscribe” as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
Why We Collect Personal Information
We request personal information from you when you perform any of the following activities:
- By making a reservation or by using the website.
- By communicating with us regarding service delivery including any profiles, preferences, or special requests you may make.
- By participating in a marketing initiative, survey, or responding to special offers we may send you from time to time.
- By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- You are responsible for ensuring the information you provide to us and that we maintain is complete, accurate, and up to date. We cannot and will not be liable to you or any other party if, for any reason, you do not provide us with complete, accurate, and current information or you fail to update such information in a timely manner.
How We Use Your Information
When making a reservation or using forms on the website, it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you, and to process your purchase and requests. This usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding services we may offer, such as type of room, type of bed, and the like. From time to time, we also offer special discounts offers (for example, to seniors or for children) and we may require other qualifying information to assess your eligibility and process your reservation or participation correctly.
We may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about the hotel's services and those of select third parties. Except as we have described in this policy, your personal information will not be given to these third parties. To sign up for this service, we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, and zip code. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every offer we send you. Of course, if you change your mind, you may subscribe again at any time in the future.